20060320

Temporary?

I have temporary memory. To be more specific, 95% of everything important I digest vanishes into a dusty filing cabinet in my brain, never to be seen again.

In coming home from spring break, I managed to remember everything. Absolutely everything from the least important to almost the most important. I say almost with good reason.

I left my wallet, my keys, and my student ID 500 miles back in Massachusetts.

Whee.

My deepest apologies to my dear parents who have long endured these continual, patience trying adventures.

So I've got a temporary card for the time being. I think the guy I got it couldn't have shaken his head in a more depressing manner when I informed him that I couldn't show him any identification because that was also left behind. Thankfully, some people still do things on good faith.

No comments: