20060221

Slowing Down

You may or may not have noticed, but the rate of updates here has been similar to the rate at which a groups of friends can peel me away from a technological interface. There are a number of good reasons for this, all of which cover up the fact that I'm too lazy to bother with this for five minutes.

I aim to post here somewhat more frequently, but between everything that is already distracting me from this (things both good and otherwise) and other upcoming events (such as my birthday) don't expect too much.

And now, a few random things.

I visited Jo and Ste again this weekend. We rocked the house.

In addition to previously listed birthday wishes, a new mousepad recently came to my attention as a good one.

A dear friend finally found that quote I was looking for so I could add it to my quote file. Booyaka!

There will likely be another edition of Caution: Something this weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments: