20051108

I'm a geek.

And I just became completely obsessed with geeky T-shirts.

Maybe I'm selling out to the corperate machine, maybe I'm proving that people like myself who claim to be different from everyone else are all really the same, or maybe I'm just a geek. In any case, I now really want to expand my geeky T-Shirt collection beyond one neato Zelda Shirt, a special Metroid Prime 2 preorder shirt, a super Excitebike shirt (one of 500 in the world mind you) and one pixelized Atari shirt (which needs to be hand cleaned of pen stains).

In any case, partly for my own purposes, partly to help people who might want to buy me christmas presents (although I would probably nudge most of the people who read this blog to save their money), but mostly to show everyone here just how geeky I am.

Let the linking begin.

NOTE: These have been edited slightly. I made an addition, but mostly I grouped them into categories for the sake of priority. Some of these are harder to come by than others, and as such I'm taking a few matters into my own hands and grabbing what I can find of the rare ones.

Easy as Pie:
BODY-HTML
SQL Query
GAME OVER
+20 Shirt of Smiting
RPG - Choose Wisely
Life
The Code
It's True
Emergency Exit
I'm on Fire!
Jesus Saves
Ressurect Now?
CTRL-ALT-DEL
Not Found

Uncommon:
Rehab
Classically Trained



Rare/Ultra Difficult to Find:
Olde School (Kevin Found! Check!)
Eat Me!
Home Schooled

Lotsa fun eh?

For anyone wondering, including myself, M or L works for size.

That's a lot to try and get, costing in total something on the order of $200 in total. Unfortunately, I must first acquire new shoes, and perhaps a new backpack, before I can think of purchasing any.

Sadness I know.

No comments: