- When my sleep schedule is consistent, I tend to wake up approximately 45 minutes before my alarm.
- No matter how much sleep I get 2PM feels like a great time to take a nap.
- Traveling completely messes up my sleep schedule. The first few days in a hotel are usually fitful, and I become unreliable with alarms.
- I get my second wind around 11 PM, a third wind around 12:30 AM, and past 2 AM I generally won't feel tired again until 4-6 AM.
- The more sleep I get, the more likely I am to break into random song.
Here are some interesting facts about me and sleep.