20060713

Homeless

All my stuff was just now packed up, placed in a truck, and taken off to places uncharted and/or unknown. It took an hour and a half, three extremely buff and kind spanish-speaking movers, and a lot of standing around and feeling rather unhelpful and awkward.

Dad is probably relishing the reduced strain on the fuses from all the now departed electronics I was sporting.

In any case, to keep my mind off of the partially severed connection to my typical delights, I'll be getting myself a cell phone and probably going to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie with my best friend. After that I'll fly out on Tuesday to Dallas to make sure the apartment I have on reserve is as awesome as I think it is, buy a car, and set up a bank account. I'll be returning Friday so that I don't miss an important person's birthday party, and then leaving again around Wednesday.

Time is flying by.

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

AAAAARGH WHY AM I NOT THERE TO BE WITH YOU????

I miss you SO much. Damn you, Texas, for taking my brother away from me!!!

Your mix CD is coming, though. Should I send it to your Texas apartment? You're moving so soon...

(I just have to design the cover. :))